What is your current IGN (in-game name)?SageReboot
How old are you?
Are you fluent in English?
I am fluent in English and French
What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)?NA
What is your Discord & Telegram?
Telegram @xaqr
discord:swingfam

Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)?
Tons of bedrock experience on one of the biggest bedrock servers called Hive I was a helper but left, due to lack of communication with everyone,

also helping out at the moment in a upcoming server inferno.rip

and various hcf bedrock/java server releases none of them really went to our expectations but it happens
Why do you want to be a staff member?I've been playing for awhile,I've watched the server grow to what it is now. I want to become a staff member to help players in TeamSpeak, Discord, or in-game. Being able to provide a better gameplay experience for players that find glitches or come across rule breakers. I want to assist new players to the gamemode as I've been playing/staffing in the community for quite some time, with this I have knowledge of the gam mode to be able to provide them a good starting point. I'm looking to become staff to fill up some of my free-time, all my friends have stopped playing HCF and have moved onto other games. With my friends no longer playing, staffing would be a good solution to enjoying the game mode for me again.
What makes you better than other applicants? I can provide accurate answers to players questions. I will know the basics to handling almost any situation I come across and how the game works. My current irl job I have a lot of free-time while at work, with this I can use Discord on my phone to answer tickets and questions if they aren't needing in-game assistance. I will dedicate my time to Sage platforms and provide professionalism anywhere. With being professional all over it will relay a good image on Sage in hopes to bring more players. I live under the motto "to protect and serve" and I think being staff it would be my obligation to attempt to keep the server as free from rule breakers as possible.

How active can you be per day?

I mean it all depends how busy it is as work but I can easily push 10hours a week in teamspeak, for sure longer in game prob 2-3 hours a day some days no but it all depends you know.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?
no
Are you willing to learn to screenshare?
im always open to learn new things and get better at things so of course!
Anything else you would like us to know?thanks for reading, feedback is greatly appreciated please consider me being apart of the staff team and just know I’m always open to learn new things.

Last edited:

AlgerinoGOD

care to explain what detail is lacking for future applications.
The detail you're lacking: More detailed answers to the questions why do you want to be a staff member and what makes you better than other applicants. I gave my feedback to it and I suggest you add a bit more detail on it. Overall good luck!

Lucahh

Manager
Staff Manager
Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time due to a lack of detail in your application.

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks my guy and put more effort and we will see how you are after.

Status
Not open for further replies.